CNC Miller – Programmer/Setter – Permanent!
*Day Shift, Monday to Friday
*Opportunity to work for a growing, successful, local business
*Competitive pay rate
*Fantastic working environment, with a real family feel
- Prepare, Set and Operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading mechanical drawings and producing components which conform to the necessary drawings.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Experience with Fanuc control
- Use of horizontal milling machine
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent