A highly successful Estate Agent in Worcester is now recruiting for an Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join them in their Worcester office. This exceptional Estate Agent has a well known, market leading brand and a strong sales division. They're now looking for a Sale Negotiator to compliment the current team.
As an Estate Agent Sales Negotiator, you'll have at least 12 months industry experience, be ambitious and have excellent written and oral communication skills. More importantly, you'll have a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry. The Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will also have a strong understanding of the sales process from initial viewing to sales completion.
With this role, the Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
Salary: OTE £30,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays 9am - 3pm with day given in lieu
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic team!
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent