Our client is an extremely successful Security solutions client, with a strong nationwide client base.
Their commitment to excellence means that they have a fine reputation for delivering integrated security solutions that are reliable, long-lasting and cost-effective. Providing CCTV systems (including IP/networked systems), Access Control and Intruder alarms to name just a few of their services.
Equipment includes, Paxton, Hik Vision, Textcom and Honeywell.
Covering client sites in across London and the surrounding areas, our client is now looking for an experienced Security Engineer to come onboard and join the team.
Duties will include:-
- Good technical and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must. The ability to problem solve calmly and sort issues professionally is essential
- Presentable, professional and experience in a client facing role
- Good organisational skills. Responsible for organising his/her own calendar and planning with customers
- Meeting the required SLA’s or customer specific KPI’s
- Timely and accurate documentation is essential
The successful candidate will have been working within the Security industry for a number of years, with a strong understanding of the industry and its needs, as well as having completed a number of industry recognised courses and training.
In return, my client is offering a salary between £30-£32K (depending on experience) basic salary + on call every 1 in 3 week paid at an additional £175 per week + company car or van (your choice!) + laptop, power tools etc.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Chloe on 07908 811303 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ great benefits!
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities