Teaching Assistant / TA with Autism experience required for Newcastle school.
A well-known school for children with Autism is looking for a Teaching Assistant / TA to start in September 2021. The school are looking to employ someone who has experience of providing personal care and is proficient in managing challenging behaviour.
The school caters to children aged between 3 and 19 years old. Please apply if you have either primary or secondary experience.
This is a full-time position with the possibility to become permanent.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous Autism experience
- Experience in either primary or secondary
- Experience providing personal care
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- A friendly and caring personality
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year