Based throughout Kent/East Sussex region, you will provide support to the teams on site and will gain experience and training in the management and construction of one of our projects.
Our clients' joint venture will deliver a range of schemes to maintain and improve Southern Water's water supply and wastewater treatment works in the eastern half of its region (Kent & East Sussex).
You will support the project delivery teams by providing assistance in the following;
- Assisting the project team to help drive projects forward
- Writing method statements and risk assessments, and procuring sub-contractor, labour, plant and material resources.
- Ensuring actions are carried out at the right time, by the right people and to a controlled budget
- Develop key relationships with clients, design teams, consultants, contractors and other project stakeholders
- Engineering related degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2 years post Graduate experience.
- Candidate looking to progress within the water/engineering/project engineering/project management aspirations
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other