Hello Education are looking for an English Teacher for a special needs school in South Tyneside. The successful teacher will have experience teaching English up to GCSE. The school are hoping to appoint someone who is flexible and potentially has experience teaching upper primary as well.
The children who attend this school have a variety of special needs including Autism and other learning difficulties. The successful teacher will be experienced in teaching children with special needs, preferably in a special needs school.
The post will commence in September 2021. There is an opportunity to become a permanent member of staff for the right candidate. The school offers fantastic support and are happy to consider NQT’s.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with an English specialism
- Experience teaching up to GCSE
- Previous experience of teaching children with special needs, particularly in a special needs school
- Experienced with a variety of special needs
- Experience with upper primary
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year