KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors.
Job Title: Learning and Development Quality Assurer
Location: Remote (Must be flexible with travel when Covid restrictions ease)
Package: up to £34,000 + Benefits
Type: Full time, Permanent
• The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the quality culture through the development and guidance of new and existing team members (Assessors and Functional Skills Tutors), to include induction / on boarding and ongoing training and development.
• Identify training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Managers and HR.
• Design and expand training and development programmes, and materials for in-house courses, based on the needs of the organisation and the individual with a strong focus on the delivery of quality teaching and learning.
• Quality assurance of apprenticeship standards across the following subject areas: Leadership & Management (up to Level 5), Team Leading, Business Admin and Customer Service.
• Work closely with senior Management in effective management of caseload delivery for Assessors and Functional Skills Tutors.
• Ensure Standardisation Meetings are held on a regular basis and all subsequent information is cascaded to the delivery team.
• Must be a qualified Assessor / IQA and hold a recognised IQA Award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4) and Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA L3, CAVA)
• Hold a teaching qualification such as CTLLS/CET, DTLLS/DET or Cert Ed/PGCE teaching qualification
• Quality Assurance experience within the Business sector
• A strong, working knowledge and understanding of Awarding Organisation standards and EPAO
• Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
Learning and Development qualification (at least at level 4)
CIPD or equivalent qualification (at least at level 4)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education