based in Eynsham
Hours- 40 hour week - 9 to 5 or 8 to 4
My client is looking for a elec mech assembler
Growing, niche engineering company are seeking an electro mechanical Production Technician to join their team of technicians for a short-term contract. As an Electro Mechanical Technician you will have the chance to work on bespoke products within a small, highly motivated team environment with the possibility of ongoing extension or potential permanency long term.
- Mechanical assembly - building their specialist units
- Programming of electronic units (basic - full training provided)
The Electro Mechanical Assembler must have experience of the following:
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience with building small assemblies
- Experience of soldering is also a must
This role will require you working individually and as part of a team and you may be required to work over time to fulfil company orders.
Please Apply now if you feel this position is right for you.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing