We are working with a client of ours who are a market leader in the field of Commercial Vehicles to find a HGV Technical Trainer.
The job is to instruct and train customers and employees in the safe operation, maintenance and repair of products including their electrical and hydraulic systems at the company's training centres, our regional service centres and our customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
The role will be remote and travel throughout the UK will be required. You will need to be familiar with commercial vehicles and how they operate. This knowledge will need to be extensive to pass on information to customers and staff.
Please see below requirements of the role:-
- Knowledge of working on RCV or HGV chassis (Required)
- Previous experience in technical training (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow for technical knowledge to be imparted to delegates (Required)
- CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent training certification (Desirable)
Below are the details of the remuneration package:-
- £38,000 - £40,000 p/a
- 37 Hours p/w - Flexible times between 6am-8pm with some Saturday working
- Bike to work scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced holiday / service days
- Enhanced pension scheme and DIS benefit
- Health shield medical cash plan
- Training and development
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please Apply Now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other