Our client have an opportunity for a procurement specialist to join and support their team
Key duties of the procurement specialist:
- Support the creation all Procurement inputs to the Quarterly Business Review process along with other required inputs to support Senior Leadership briefings.
- Develop and report Partner to Win metrics for all key/critical suppliers
- Reporting of Long Term Partnering Business Agreements and Supplier Commitment on PO in SAP.
- Active reporting of Working Capital provision and Cost Savings.
- Assist the Procurement team in the move towards greater automation.
- Support the Procurement team in improving operational efficiency with the identification of improvement opportunities through the use of technology.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the maintenance of Counterfeit Avoidance Policies, Processes and Training Material.
- Support the Procurement team in the maintenance of the Procurement Business Management System to ensure that content remains current.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the administration of the Procurement function Quality Management System to track all Quality issues.
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse, interpret and present data essential
- MS Office Skills (especially Excel) essential.
- Working knowledge of SAP system desirable, but not essential.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other