Democratic service officer needed in Morden £18.69ph ref 5180401
Full time hours on a temporary basis.MAIN PURPOSE
Under the direction of the Senior Democratic Services Officer, to assist with the provision of the democratic services function by ensuring:
- the smooth running of council meetings;
- the provision of support to school admission and exclusion appeals and/or to quasi judicial bodies such as planning or licensing committees;
- that the Client has robust decision-making arrangements;
- that the Client constitution is kept under review.
Both remote working and office based – candidate will need to be in the office for evening meetings as well as at other times for meetings etc but can also work from home.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services