We are working for a specialist, world leading manufacturer and supplier of bespoke engineering solutions in their search for a new Process Engineer.
The Process Engineer will look to improve process flow and other primary business processes using lean principles such as Flow, TAKT, SMED and Value Analysis to reduce costs and project manage manufacturing projects including new factory layouts.
Salary of a Process Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
Job Description of a Process Engineer
- Support new product introductions with cost analysis and prototype development.
- Develop alternative production methods using Lean tools and techniques.
- Support and drive automation and robotics implementation.
- Design factory layouts, fixtures, tooling, materials handling equipment etc.
- Value engineering of products and processes to reduce costs.
- Design manufacturing processes for new products as part of the new product introduction process.
- Create drawings and concepts using a variety of software including CAD Solidworks and Microsoft Windows.
Skills & experience of a Process Engineer
- Minimum HNC qualified in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience of project management.
- Proven experience of improving productivity using lean manufacturing techniques.
- CAD experience is desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for part of a large secure group with the potential for future progression.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent