**Supply Chain Planner**
£35,000 - £40,000 + + Life Insurance + Private Medical care or Medical Cashback Benefits + 25 days holiday plus BH + 7% Pension Contribution*
My client manufactures a complex electromechanical product across high and low volume manufacturing seeking an experienced supply chain planner to interface between Global Dynamic Product Sales and the factory, ensuring that mechanical materials are in on time for the machine shop.
Main duties for the supply chain planner will be:
- Scheduling of new orders into IFS in a timely manner.
- Processing one-shots for Engineered Systems in terms of setting up new assemblies and parts in IFS as well as processing Engineering Change Orders.
- Utilising IFS to generate shop orders and requirements to drive through the supply chain
- Managing the supply chain through consolidation of the various delivery commitments from internal cells and purchasing into one agreed order schedule to meet customer expectations. Communicating impact of this to the EHFS Operations & Engineering teams.
- Inventory Management - To maintain the forward requirements for key components and assemblies, achieving MoH of less than 2 and achieve inventory grading requirements, whilst meeting customer expectations regarding lead times and delivery commitments.
- Provide accurate, timely and concise feedback through phone and email in order to keep account reps, product support team members and supply chain, appraised of delivery schedule changes at the earliest opportunity.
- Provide support for the EHFS teams initiatives towards Business Improvement.
Skills & experience needed to be the successful supply chain planner will be:
- Knowledge and expertise with Excel and data manipulation
- Concise communicator with customers and suppliers, within a close working team environment
- Having an analytical, methodical and accurate approach to work
- Must have a strong experience with mechanical materials including machined parts
- Able to work to deadlines and balance priorities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude when faced with challenges
To find out more APPLY NOW
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing