Business Analyst – Accounting system implementation - Fixed Term Contract
An experienced Business Analyst with an Accounting background is sought by a Global financial services organisation to work on the implementation of a new Account Reconciliation system on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 6 months.
The Business Analyst will operate as a member of the broader Business Analysis practice to provide business analyst skills and experience for the implementation of the BlackLine reconciliation tool.
We are looking for someone who has a background in Accountancy and you must have a solid understanding of accounting practices, particularly in relation to Balance Sheet Substantiation and Month End Close.
- Self-sufficient with a hands-on approach
- Strong relationship builder – relationships with stakeholders will be key to your success
- Typical BA lifecycle: producing requirements, design, testing, business readiness etc.
- A depth of experience of delivering system implementations, ideally of Reconciliation tools, and of configuring such systems
- Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience of BlackLine
This is an important piece of work and part of a very large wider transformation programme. Sound of interest? Get in touch and get involved!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Insurance