My client is a leading high-profile packaging manufacturer in North Bristol, and they are currently searching for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Due to the success of the business and the increase of activities, they are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to their background.
You will provide technical support to production to ensure it achieves target for output, quality, efficiency, and productivity.
You will report directly to the Maintenance Leader and will be part of the maintenance team
The type of machinery that you will maintain will include: -
- Conveyor Systems
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses
- Assembly lines with associate’s controls
- Heat shrink equipment
- A recognised apprenticeship with City and Guilds qualifications or equivalent
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment; including hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors
- Electrical maintenance experience would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations
- A drive to expand your knowledge and skillset
Our client operates a double daily shift rotation which consists of 7:00am – 15:00pm and 15:00pm – 23:00pm
Our client offers continuous personal development and will support you with becoming multiskilled. In return our client a starting salary of £32k + £34k + 14 % shift premium + Overtime.
Please call Ben on 07538 103064 for more details or send your CV to [email protected] to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ 14% Shift Premium + Overtime
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities