Job Title: Field Service RF Test Engineer
Location: Based from Maidenhead with occasional site visits
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Industry: Wireless and Telecommunications
Have you got a strong background in RF Test and RF Fault Finding? Have you been based out in the field and looking for a more flexible working environment where you can be based from site as well as out in the field?
YES and YES?
A global business that are the leading light in wireless & radio technology are looking to partner with an experienced individual who will join their Network Services Support Team, the role will see a 50-50 split from being based at their UK HQ in Maidenhead to being out on clients sites.
The role is primed for an individual who has experience within system testing wireless or radio frequency equipment (or both)! As the newly appointed Field Service RF Test Engineer you will have extensive experience of RF Test Fault Finding - INCLUDING;
- Test/Fault find and assist current Tester as required by Manager/Team Lead
- Ensure familiarity (after training) of all processes
- Perform all operations according to prescribed safety, health and environmental (SHE) principles.
- Identify and highlight any delays or issues to Line Manger and assist with resolution.
- Maintain 5S and Visual workplace principles.
- Lead by example in work ethic, attitude and conformity to policies.
In addition you will need to have the ability to be customer facing or handle technical enquiries from external clients who do not necessarily have technical experience in this field.
- Advise customers on appropriate actions
- Follow standard service desk procedures along ITIL methodology
- Maintain and monitor project schedules and reporting
- Identify and escalate incidents where required
- Travel to customer sites as required: o Fieldwork will be required as part of the role
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of radio systems
- Maintaining excellent and professional relationships with customers both internally and externally
*** Due to the nature of this business, you will be required to be Security Cleared as well as have 5 years worth of continuous UK work history ***
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Company Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent