Job Title: Assembly Operative
Rate: £9.36 to £9.86 an hour (PAYE) depending on experience
Employment Type: temp to perm position
Start Date: Immediately
Location: High Wycombe
LOADS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE (60 hours a week)
TIME AND HALF FIRST 12 HOURS
DOUBLE TIME 12 HOURS AFTER
An Assembly Operative is wanted to join a leading organisation of water purification equipment in the High Wycombe area, the role will consist of assembling bespoke water purification systems.
As an Assembly operative you will be building of a full range of products
- Fitting tubing
- Pack and document all products as required
- Assembly background. Electro/mechanical, mechanical or production assembly
An ideal Assembly Operative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Will have experience within an a manufacturing background.
- No formal qualifications are required, but you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of tools and processes.
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent working manor and work ethic
- Work well within a team and good use of initiative
If you're interested in this Assembly Operative position please apply now or call Molly at Orion Reading today
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing