White Label Recruitment are searching for a Quality Manager on behalf of a key client based in Hull. This is a management-level position, working in a busy manufacturing environment.
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager/Senior Quality Engineer to join a global business at a very exciting time, as the business experiences long term growth and development.
Along with a salary of £32,000 this opportunity comes with life insurance, matched pension, 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
39 hour working week, Monday – Friday.
You will have responsibility of managing and developing the quality control processes across the manufacturing environment ensuring compliance with continued accreditation and business improvements to ISO9001:.
The successful Manufacturing Quality Manager’s main duties will include:
- Maintaining and Updating the Quality Management System ISO9001:
- Measuring and Controlling quality in the Production / Manufacturing processes
- Establishing quality standards for individual products
- Creating and updating quality manuals, procedures and SOPs
- Developing Performance measures KPIs , and capture non-conformance
- Raising awareness of the importance of Quality around the business
- Training employees in Quality procedures as required with inductions
- Analysing quality problems, identify Root Causes, use quality tools
- Implementing corrective and preventative actions as required to all quality issues
- Supporting and playing an active role in Continuous Improvement activities CI
- Assisting and Developing the business towards ISO14001
- Maintaining and developing approvals, industry accreditations and support publishing technical documentation and information for internal and external benefit
- 1 Direct report of a Quality Inspector
The successful Quality Manager will have the following experience:
- Quality management experience specifically within Manufacturing
- Ability to interpret technical engineering drawings
- Knowledge of quality systems and Tools, Knowledge of Lean Processes
- Auditing experience
- Be analytical and creative
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews will be held throughout December. If you match the criteria above, and you’d like to be considered for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to Jade Davey, White Label Recruitment: email@example.com