12 months exhibition marketing experience - looking for your next role?
Dynamic media company which delivers high-quality content through market-leading magazines, events and exhibitions is looking for a marketer with large scale events or exhibition marketing experience to join the fastest growing division of the Group.
Great unusual trendy office, fun working environment with lots of great benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Exhibitions Marketing and will be responsible for managing marketing plans for a portfolio of global exhibitions
- Creating and implementing detailed marketing plans for each event with full timelines
- Liaising with event team to produce compelling copy for all channels and campaigns
- Working with our in-house designer to create effective and appropriate design concepts
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns across email, social, PR, direct mail, editorial coverage, print and online advertising, special print and on-site signage
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing event websites – perform regular audits, maximise effectiveness and update appropriately
- Working closely with the appointed PR agencies in generating pre, at and post show coverage to boost impact of show talent and event promotions
- Establishing relationships and marketing agreements with industry-specific media, personalities and brands
- Analysing activity throughout and after all campaigns to optimise performance
- At least 1 year of experience marketing large scale exhibitions
- A desire to learn and develop yourself further
- Analytical skills
- Regular training and development sessions aiming to increase skills and knowledge within the team
- An opportunity to grow with the company and the marketing team continues with its plan of launching and acquiring more quality events in the UK and around the world
- Travel to domestic and international events
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
NOT THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU? Why not recommend a friend and receive £300 voucher
(Voucher is paid out upon a successful permanent placement)