Ashberry Recruitment are looking for experienced Mental Health Support Workers for a contract in Sheffield.
This will be working with a respectable client based in the South Yorkshire Area.
If you have previous experience supporting a vulnerable client group including individuals experiencing homelessness we'd love to hear from you!
£8.41-£9.58 an hour depending on experience
Days of work are Mon-Sun either 9-5 or 12-8. Working on a rolling rota.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and well-being of the client group at all times.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable adults.
• Receive relevant information at handover
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
• Check that all internal fire doors and external fire exits are free from obstructions and operating safely.
Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
You also need an in date enhanced DBS with both children and adults check.
If this is you please get in touch with Olivia and we can discuss this further!