"A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a progressive technology company who can offer genuine career progression and development."
Basic Salary £18k - £22k + OTE c. £30k +
We are looking for ambitious and professional Sales Consultants to help with new account acquisition. You will be taken through an in-house training programme where upon completion you will embark on a rewarding sales career utilising your prospecting skills to bring in new clients. As a Telesales Consultant, you will walk a prospective client through the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting and concluding with a customised business solution for a new customer. The ultimate goal of this position is to broaden the customer base and develop long-term business relationships.
- Identify opportunities for potential customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new buying accounts.
- Utilise professional selling expertise and business acumen to meet and exceed sales targets within a broad geographic sales territory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A tested and proven track record in sales, with 2-5 years experience, B2B preferred.
- Experience selling in a consultative sales approach environment.
- Experience with cold calling, business development, and account development.
- Customer Focused - personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative - Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking - Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment - Demonstrates commitment, loyalty, and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
- Competitive, goal orientated, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A resourceful and creative individual with excellent time management skills.
- Advanced negotiation and objection handling skills are essential in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
£18,000 - £22,000 a year plus bonus (OTE £30,000+)
Telesales, Call Centre, Sales Associate, Sales Excecutive, Telesales Associate, Telesales Excecutive, New Business, New Business Development, CRM, Sales, Selling