White Label are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Design Engineer for an expanding manufacturing business in the Northwich area.
The company manufactures mechanical equipment into highly technical and regulated environments and seeks a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer with 1-3 years experience to join their busy and growing team.
Please let me know if you, or anyone you know could be interested in the role below:
- Using designing software, the job holder will create containment systems from customer information and on site measurements.
- All designs will meet the Quality and accuracy of designs expected from an International Containment Company.
- Planning their own workloads for the design team to hit all customer requirements.
- Innovation and development of designs and design systems
- Achieving all current Design Standards
- Achieving all current Engineering standards
- Interpretation of Customer URS and enquiries and the conversion of these into designs.
- Solid Works 3D-2D
- AutoCAD 2D
- Microsoft Office
- Completing of Customer Technical Documentation
- Incorporating Customer technical requirements into designs.
- Specifying technical requirements to Purchasing department.
- Sourcing equipment to suit customer technical requirements.
- Specifying documentation requirements from Suppliers.
- Ensuring that all technical documentation are created and supplied to customers in support of the containment designs.
- Provide (where appropriate) engineering calculations supporting designs and specifications.
- CE documents
- ATEX requirements
- Company Engineering compliance.
- Working with the Design Manager to introduce new containment product by the conversion of ideas into models and designs through to final products.
- Registration of designs, patents and protection of copyright.
Mechanical Design Engineer Key Skills and Competencies:
The job Holder must Demonstrate:-
Bsc degree in Mechanical Engineering
1-3 years Engineering Experience
Excellent Time management.
Concern for standards
Due to a full order book the company seeks a Graduate they can train and develop into a Mechanical Design Engineer focusing on new product development.
The company are paying £20-26k depending upon level of experience. If this is of interest, please apply immediately or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label.