Our client is looking for a Field Service Plant Engineer the main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers.
This is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Service sector of business. You will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to the client’s customers.
Main duties of a Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
- Feedback any important customer information to the company
- To promote our client to new and existing customers
- To promote aftermarket products and services to the customer
- To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a “ First Time Fix” to the customer
- Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Excellent operation of the PDA unit to input job information and write-up data
- Continually look to develop yourself through in house training courses
- Service and maintain Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
- Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
- Provide World Class Customer Service
- Present a professional image at all times
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
Skills/Qualifications needed in becoming the successful Plant Engineer: Diagnostics, Analysis, Equipment Repair & Maintenance, Job Knowledge, Heavy Plant Qualifications, Health and Safety.
If you feel you are suitable for this position based on what is outline above, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, if you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us where we will happily provide any information you require.