Need to see cnadidates with 18 months' commercial experience as a minimum, as the team don't have the capacity to do any significant training at the moment. 2-3 years would be ideal.
Very exciting time as the team is growing!
Telephone interview and a F2F
We’ve started building an intelligent online marketplace that uses data and reviews to make recruitment more transparent for everyone: companies, candidates, and agencies. Can you take it to the next level?
How can you help?
We’re looking for a Junior/Mid frontend developer looking for the next step in their career. You will be instrumental in building and supporting new and existing applications.
As one of the first members of this team you’ll be helping us define how and what it builds, and helping to define the team’s ways of working and culture as it grows. We will be working closely with the business’ outcomes to collaboratively design solutions that meet the needs of its users; SME employers, small independent recruitment agencies, and you - candidates.
You’ll be able to contribute to change on the existing technical estate and the architectural decisions that direct the development of the platform moving forwards.
What you’ll get
A rare opportunity to come with us on a journey and play a key role in defining the product and team’s direction in a progressive environment. At the end, we hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “we did that.” In addition, there’s also:
• Competitive salary
• An opportunity to shape and grow a team, and be part of a fantastic mission
• Work in an open and collaborative environment with a flat hierarchy
• Flexible working
• Great central Manchester location
• Plenty of holiday
• Pension scheme
• Employee Perks via Perkbox
• Dog friendly office
Who are you and what will you bring?
• A passionate front end practitioner
• Good knowledge of Bootstrap CSS (or willing to learn)
• Good knowledge of JQuery
• Experience with testing your code and using TDD techniques
• Experience consuming data to build data driven experiences
• A good working knowledge of trends and UI/UX practises
• Experience of working in an Agile team
• Readiness to pick up new skills to allow you to work across the stack and independently
• Experience of working in a commercial environment
Nice to have or be able to learn:
• Experience working with Ruby/Rails