SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist - Crewe
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO
- Experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns
- Start up environment - a flexible attitude will be essential
Need someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to take ownership of the role.
Team set up:
Lean team - managing 2 Marketing Executives, and reporting straight to the Founder.
- 21+8 days' holiday
Based in Crewe
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to support business with all SEO, digital marketing and web management activities. Devise strategies directed at securing new business; raising brand awareness in the marketplaces and building our reputation in consumer market.
The role requires someone with strong digital expertise, technical skills and SEO knowledge to work alongside two Marketing executives, taking responsibility for all digital activities.
The role holder will be required to use their expertise to guide, advise, monitor and measure all aspects of digital marketing within the firm and must have the ability to hit the ground running and add value.
Day to Day Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing Organic Search/SEO strategies across our websites to improve performance and conversion
- Utilising a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings, regularly monitoring and improving website performance
- Management of on-page activities including on-page audits, meta data audits and revisions, site copy additions, audit revisions, content and site structure reviews
- Management of off-site/external outreach activities including back-link analysis and cleansing, competitor analysis and link building
- Monitor and managing social media presence to maximise content outreach exposure
- Ongoing analysis and reporting including measurement of ROI
- Provide guidance and advice to staff internally regarding digital marketing activities
- Manage, monitor PPC campaign and liaise with 3rd party account managers
- Manage, monitor SEO agency campaigns and liaise with 3rd party account managers
- Line manage 2 Marketing Executives
Manage, monitor and review following and recommend changes:
- All Market places (Amazon, EBay, Houzz etc.)
- All Affiliates
- Development work
- Social (all social accounts)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working for a digital agency is desirable but not essential
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, web development, design and social media
- A clear understanding of how analytics and insight are used to inform Marketing plans and demonstrable analytical capabilities to support analysis of channel performance (Google analytics essential)
- A digital native, with experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance is desirable but not essential
- Ability to think creatively
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data in various formats
Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, web development, design and social media, experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns