Financial Administrator - Chester
This role will be responsible for assisting with Owner Finance, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and professionally. The completion of all tasks associated with Owner Payment Processes, Managed Services/Housekeeping invoices, Owner Withdrawals/Special Instructions and Change of Ownerships. The role will also include assisting with the resolution of Owner queries via telephone, email, call backs and workflows.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Friendly approach to all members of the organisation
- Professional approach to Owner/Customer calls
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Department
- Experience answering queries via telephone and email
- Experience with the production of reports
- Experience with other elements of finance administration
The post holder will be a constant role model for the company values, and ensure they become a way of working for the whole team giving every customer (internal and external) a ‘World Class Customer Experience’. Their role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practice throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork. They will ensure that all decisions are based on the achievement of the Company Strategic Pillars.
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- The completion of tasks associated with the processing of Owner payments ensuring Owners are paid accurately as per the approved timetable.
- The resolution of Owner queries via telephone, email, call backs and workflows.
- Ensuring assistance is provided for all aspects of Owner Finance as and when required.
- Providing support to others within the Finance Admin Team during busy periods (ie month end, sickness and holidays).
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line manager. Note: This Role Profile reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the role profile will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post-holder
This is a highly varied role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
The completion of tasks associated with:
- Monthly Owner Payment Processes
- Recording of Managed Services/Housekeeping Invoices within Owner Profiles
- Owner Property Withdrawals
- Change of Property Ownerships
- Owner Special Instructions
- The resolution of Owner queries via Telephone, Email, Call Backs and Workflows
- Processing of Property Consultant Expenses
- Non-residential Landlord Invoicing
- Owner Debt Collection
- Ad-Hoc duties as identified by the Team Leader and Finance Admin Manager
Although we work hard, we also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to salaries, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm