Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to work on a 37 hour per week contract role to start on the A.S.A.P until the 28-02-18 with a likely extension to the contract.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
1. To provide comprehensive and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Environment, Conveyancing, and Contracts team
1. To support and work with all the fee earners in the team.
2. All secretarial and administrative duties including photocopying, filing, faxing, minute taking, use of email, including secure email, arranging meetings, taking accurate messages, DXing, and such other administrative duties as may be required.
3. To assist in the creation and upkeep of legal and other databases.
4. In the absence of an appropriate fee earner to identify any urgent matters and to raise these with another appropriate fee earner or Line Manager.
5. To undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time, including assisting other teams within Legal Services if necessary
Good all round education RSA I or equivalent
years’ experience within a professional office
The ability to word process accurately from dictation and hard copy.