SC Cleared Senior Desktop Support Engineer required for a 6 month contract (likely to extend) Flexible remote working - 1 day per week in London
Working inside of IR35 for a Government organisation, as Desktop Support Engineer, you will provide 2nd line Desktop support to end users (hardware & software) Ideally you will have experience within an ITIL environment and be well versed within government processes. You will deal with a large number of tickets per day - including issues with MS outlook, teams, CRM and will communicate with all levels of users from new starters up to senior stakeholders, providing excellent customer service to incident resolutions.
- Monitor and escalate trends in the incidents that are logged with the service desk.
- Take ownership of incidents from receipt to resolution.
- Assist in the maintenance of network, server and workstation equipment.
- Perform routine archiving of data.
- Deliver procedural and end user documentation for ICT systems
- Assist in the delivery of work streams of key initiatives and projects as directed.
- Attend head office on a weekly basis to image Surface Pros and process returned equipment
- Demonstrable experience of providing ICT support to end users
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Experience of support of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft CRM, MS SharePoint
- Experience of using IS/ICT to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of an organisation.
Due to the nature of the environment you are working in, you are required to have current SC Clearance.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £350 - £400 per day UMBRELLA (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other