Project Support Officer needed in Slough £11.25ph ref:440949
This role will involve:
- To provide effective support to senior managers and other team members undertaking administrative and project support roles to ensure the delivery of key outcomes.
- To contribute to the development of effective service and business partnership both internal and external, through establishing good customer relationships and by delivering high quality support services.
- To provide project support by devising and maintaining action lists and project plans, chasing and recording progress.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Office skills or project management based qualifications such as RSA, Pitmans, NVQ Business Administration Level 3, BTEC, Prince 2 or equivalent
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration