Job Title: Customer Services Coordinator
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
We are partnered with a global business that deal with leading light technology within wireless equipment and telecommunications. We are actively seeking to link a talented and successful Customer Services Coordinator who will be responsible for taking full ownership of overseeing and updating customers with high value orders.
This role is a vital piece of the companies puzzle, so it is vital for them that you are prepared to work in a busy, fast paced environment as well as having excellent skills in the following;
- Progress Chasing
- Ability to liaise with multiple departments at any one time
- Consistent with updating and feeding back to internal and external customers in both verbal and written form
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensure that the clients expectations are managed effectively & any last minute changes are correctly communicated.
As Account Executive your main responsibilities will involve but not limited to:
- Management of customer orders/contracts from receipt to dispatch
- To communicate with all departments
- Communication to customer and sales as to the project status
- To manage all changes to build plan including liaison with the customer
- To receive contact from the customer and to expedite and resolve any queries. Emails to be acknowledged within 24hours.
- Provide feedback to sales account managers
- Support sales with new bids advising expected lead time
- Weekly customer meetings to provide updates
- Liaise with Finance team in regards to prepayments and credit holds
- Provide support in process improvement/best working practices
** Due to the nature of the company and the work they do, you will be required to be Security Cleared and have 5 years of UK work history**
If you wish to apply for the role, please ensure you submit your most recent version of your CV.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Company Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent