We have an exciting opportunity for a Design/Development enthusiast who is interested in working for a Design & Manufacturer of special purpose machinery, with the opportunity to wear multiple hats and have a hand in the design and development of the product lines.
Someone who is interested in Automation, 3D Printing, Design and Development will find themselves right at home in this position. The premise of the role is work on the Design & Development on new and existing automated assembly lines and products with the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams, problem solving and creating new solutions.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Degree Educated in Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally with 1-2 year working experience (placement or otherwise with design experience)
- If you are straight out of University but have some relevant external experience in engineering very much of interest (private projects, internship etc)
- 3D CAD experience important (no preference)
Our client is looking to engage with candidates who are looking to learn, grow and develop in engineering. They offer extensive training and support to their employees in order to support their growth and fulfillment within the business.
Salary: £25k to £32k based on experience
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Out of pocket expenses for things like travel
Great chance to grow and established but growing business, apply within or contact James Ewart @ Orion Electrotech in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities