Mechanical Design Engineer – Crawley
A highly regarded and well-known Design & Manufacturing organisation who have been specializing in the creation of specialist machinery for some 30 years. Providing technical expertise in their field worldwide and to exclusive cliental.
They allow you to be part of the full life cycle, seeing your designs from concept through to inception at their state-of-the-art facility in Crawley. As well as that they give you the opportunity to manage your world; from meeting customers, dealing with suppliers, and working closely with senior stakeholders within the business.
We are currently seeking several Mechanical Design Engineer’s to join the team to help continue the development and uphold the product quality that have served them so well.
The Role & Responsibilities.
- Mechanical Design for the life cycle on the full range of products.
- Maintain and upkeep of drawing records and parts lists.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to convey technical information clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Work with suppliers and customers to reach project goals/deadlines.
What our client is looking for?
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Proficient in 3D CAD (ideally Inventor).
- Over 5 years in Design Engineering role (full life cycle design).
- Ideally machinery design; conveyors, mechanisms, packaging or similar
- Proven ability to run projects simultaneously.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Life Assurance, Pension, Healthcare
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities