Level 3 Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant- Newcastle
A lovely school in Newcastle is looking to appoint a strong and experienced Level 3 Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 1 pupil.
This role is a full-time role and is to start as soon as possible.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children’s Learning and Development or equivalent?
Are you confident in teaching literacy and numeracy to KS1 pupils?
Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
You will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant, please contact Katie on 0191 691 5007 or apply to this role
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year