Administration Officer needed in Exmouth £11.30ph PAYE - Reference:5183661
This role will involve:
- Provide office cover and deal with enquiries by post/telephone/fax/email/other digital media and in person from all sources including operations staff and liaise with colleagues and other departments to resolve problems.
- Input data to computerised spreadsheets and databases
- Process, receipt and certify orders and invoices.
- Process time sheets checking for accuracy/compliance with terms and conditions and complete overtime returns for payroll; and monitor operations staff on the Streetscene apps system ensuring vehicle data and time records are being input correctly
- Maintain holiday and sickness records for StreetScene teams on behalf of Technical Officers and record on monitoring systems.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic Disclosure Certificate
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration