We are currently engaged by a world class, rapidly growing practice within an Insurance consultancy within the UK seeking experienced and capable candidates with experience of Insurance change or consulting.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Manage and engage work streams or entire engagements via all key stages of a transformation project from assessment through to implementation.
- Liaising with other arms within the company including the risk and technology enablement teams, designing and delivering reports, assets and holistic solutions.
- Leading client workshops to scope and design transformational solutions, and navigating through challenges with client stakeholders.
- Developing and improving client assets and methodologies to deliver consistent world class operational excellence capability.
- Management experience leading regulatory driven transformation/ risk projects.
- A strong understanding and experience working with risk function
- A History working with in the financial services industry, preferably the insurance sector.
- Lead detailed and precise client workshops, moving towards fixing client issues, designing and optimised process/control and develop an implementation plan.
- Experience in developing frameworks and working with TOM
Insurance, Transformation, change, risk, TOM, regulatory, consultancy
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy