Logistics Planner (Washington) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £25,000!
My client is an extremely well-established, global automotive manufacturer who work collaboratively with a variety of well-known market leading companies across the world.
Why should YOU apply to be a Logistics Planner?
*Global expanding company
*Permanent secure role
*Excellent company benefits!
The Role of a Logistics Planner:
- Issue daily plan to production in line with performance and customer demand
- Ensure the planning data on MRP system is reviewed and maintained on a weekly basis to support accurate planning and forecasting
- Extraction of reports from SAP and analysis of variances
- Working with production and engineering to review performance data
Required Skills & Experience of a Logistics Planner:
- Must have previous planning experience within manufacturing industry (ideally an Automotive supply chain)
- Knowledge of the SAP system would be advantageous
- Comfortable with Microsoft programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have an understanding numeric data and systems
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent