Traffic Permit Officer needed in London paying £16.29per hr PAYE Ref: 443752
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To maintain the Electronic Transfer of Notices (ETON) register & monitor incoming notice/permit applications for compliance with relevant Codes of Practice.
- To issue duration challenges/permits in accordance with laid down procedures and guidelines.
- To proactively assess incoming notice/permit applications and where necessary disseminate information to team members for further investigation/action.
- To process and issue Fixed Penalty Notices for contravention of NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004 and Highways Act 1980.
- To assist in the co-ordination of all activities on the highway.
- To enter records of charges raised onto the database.
- To draft standard correspondence on day-to-day matter’s.
- To produce reports for the Network Manager detailing noticing/permit applications performance and compliance.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services