Supplier Quality Engineer
Temp to Perm
£40,000 - £45,000
Monday – Friday
If you want to become a part of an interactive, dynamic team as a Supplier Quality Engineer then carry-on reading! This company is looking for a highly organised, self-motivated candidate who is a logical thinker. ISO 9001: 2015 qualification is needed to fill this role, alongside APQP/PAPP in in depth knowledge. A degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent and/or recognised Quality Management qualification is a must to join this company as a Supplier Quality Engineer. Previous knowledge in QA work packages within a project / programme’s environment is a key requirement to join this team. Understanding manufacturing process and ability to understand engineering drawings is extremely beneficial but not a requirement.
Duties and responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Defining / delivering suitable quality assurance work packages within an automotive project environment.
- Conducting value-add audits in advance of project evaluations.
- Accountable for creating project quality assurance plans.
- Introducing new outboard variants to market as well as internal projects.
- The Supplier Quality Engineer will support the Quality Systems and Manufacturing Quality Teams by conducting environmental management systems audits.
- Reporting product audits to the wider business and following up on corrective action plans.
Supplier Quality Engineer personal profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic clear, positive, calm approach to work, with the ability to take a step back from the bigger picture.
- Highly organised, logical thinker.
- Fine attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and internationally.
- Full clean driving license.
Interested in the role of Supplier Quality Engineer:
If you are keen to apply for the opportunity of Suppler Quality Engineer, simply click and apply now and we will get back to you. If you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Evie Jacura at Orion Electrotech Recruitment Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing