Portfolio Delivery Manager needed in Lewes paying £38.89per hr PAYE Ref: 5119
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provide an important part of the programme’s engagement with partner organisations and key stakeholders
- Motivate teams, making sure there is an iterative build and deploy plan to work towards
- Encourage teams to collaborate, communicate and focus on what is most important
- Facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value within constraints
- Provide sound judgment to enable decisions to be made quickly as circumstances
Ideally candidates will have:
- Proficient in MS Office solutions including MS Teams.
- Experience of working on projects managed within Azure DevOps
- Comprehensive understanding of information sharing responsibilities with particular reference to the accountability obligations under GDPR and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) data sharing code of practice.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property