Licensing Officer needed in Basildon paying £14.28per hr PAYE Ref: 443624
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
To work under the general direction of the Senior Licensing Officer and Managers in the Environmental Health Service to ensure the effective and efficient running of the licensing service and discharge the client’s statutory duties in respect of a range of licensing functions. The section contributes to the work of the Department as part of a comprehensive Environmental Health Service not only to fulfill statutory functions and respond effectively to customers, but also to assist in the delivery of relevant corporate objectives.
Ideally candidates will have:
- An enhanced DBS check
- 2 years’ experience within a Licensing Team
- Practical experience of enforcement of licensing law relating to licensing of hackney carriage and private hire vehicles and in relation to regulated entertainment, sale of alcohol, gambling premises.
- Professional membership of a recognised organisation relevant to the post e.g. NALEO, IoL, CIEH
- Possession of recognised qualification(s) related to local authority licensing functions e.g. Certificate of Higher Education in Licensing Law
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services