Senior Project Manager needed in London paying £29.31ph PAYE Ref:443451
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To carry out investigations and surveys as required to inform project scope and works specifications.
- To commission works and oversee and monitor their delivery to time, cost and quality.
- To take lead responsibility for the successful delivery of relocation, vacation and accommodation moves projects and programmes to support the property review and rationalisation process.
- To act as a key point of contract with Service Areas, providing a timely response to queries.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to degree level in a project management related field (or three years relevant experience).
- Holds a relevant professional body qualification or accreditation (for example RICS, MCIOB).
- A relevant health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH.
- Project Management qualification
- Good IT skills including CAD software
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services