Our client specialises in global logistics. On their behalf, Hanson Lawrie is recruiting a Transport Coordinator to manage and generate a high volume of quotes for time-critical deliveries by road and air for their customers. This fast-paced role requires an individual who can work with both speed and accuracy to ensure Same-day and Next-day deliveries arrive on time.
As Transport Coordinator, daily you will be:
- Building strong relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Providing quotations and checking prices in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all transport activities.
- Processing and administering accurate legal documents.
- Ensuring all contracting agreements are legally compliant.
- Inputting jobs electronically and forwarding transport orders to the bookings team.
- Acting as the liaison point between all parties to meet clients’ expectations.
- Thinking ahead to identify potential problems.
- Liaising with hauliers.
- Managing a high volume of inbound telephone calls and emails.
This role requires experience in Same-day and Next-day express deliveries, along with quoting and negotiating transport costs. Excellent spoken and written English skills are essential, along with strong IT literacy.
The business prides itself on its positive working environment, and the team is friendly and diverse.
You’ll work Monday – Friday and have one hour for lunch.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics