Assistant Commissioning Officer needed in Truro £9.30ph PAYE - Reference:5185315
This role will involve:
- To operate with due regard to confidentiality policies, the Data Protection
- Act and best practice.
- To operate in accordance with the diverse needs of the community to ensure equal access to services.
- To ensure a positive and flexible approach to the variety of tasks and a willingness to learn new skills and continue with professional development.
- To assist in the gathering, processing and analysis of provider information highlighting any concerns to the Commissioning Manager.
- To manage the process payments within the team to ensure that providers are paid accurately and on time through the electronic payment system.
- To assist in the production of all contracts, contracts deeds and associated notices in a timely manner.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of minute taking at meetings and the administrative tasks associated with this (planning meetings, agenda setting, liaison with stakeholders etc).
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services