TA Visually Impaired needed in Bedford £9.00ph ref:5180181
This role will involve:
- To assist in the education of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment.
- To work closely with the Senior Qualified Teacher of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment in planning, developing and providing learning experiences for CYP to access the curriculum and environment of the school / setting.
- To contribute to the physical, social, emotional and intellectual well-being of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment in order to foster learning experiences provided for them.
- To work with individual pupils on a one-to-one basis in the classroom on specific Individual Education Plans (or equivalent) under the direction of class teacher and Senior Qualified Teacher of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment.
- To provide instruction in the reading and writing of Braille and prepare tactile / auditory materials.
Ideally candidates will have a DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education