£30,000 - £32,000
Benefits (are you sitting comfy):
- Days Monday – Friday 7am – 2pm/3pm, early finish on a Friday!
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Overtime paid at x1.5 on a Saturday and double time on a Sunday
- Profit related bonus – last year was around £500
- 2 additional days’ holiday after 5 years of service
- 75% discount on their products
- Free lunch every Monday
- Subsidised state of the art modern canteen
- Facility to buy up to 5 days’ holiday per year Facility to sell up to 5 days’ holiday per year (once accrued)
- Facility to take unpaid leave (subject to operational demand)
- Facility to take unpaid sabbaticals of between 3 and 12 months
- Compassionate leave and pay
- Official earlier finishing time on Fridays during summer
- Christmas party and summer BBQ’s
- Part-funding towards team building social activities (e.g. football)
- Personal learning development allowance of £300 for non-work related skill – i.e. learning to cook, draw, play an instrument etc
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests and £100 contribution towards VDU glasses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Attendance bonus
My Client are a specialised manufacturer who will be looking to double their turnover by 2022. They have recently expanded their customer base and supply to many B2B’s as well as a large chunk of their profits coming from B2C – their website in particular seeing a 12% growth in 2020. Their state-of-the-art plant offers chance to work on high end special purpose machinery within an automated and a very clean environment. There is continuous investment with new machinery which involves project work. Most of the work is PPM compared to reactive (around 80%) which means you won’t be constantly firefighting.
This is a great opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who values technical progression, collaborating with a great team and enjoying a brilliant work life balance along with other market leading incredible benefits!
- At least three years working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer. Ideally you will be mechanically biased with some electrical understanding – read drawings, work with 3-phase motors etc. Electrically biased will be considered if you are sound mechanically
- Mechanically strong – change belts, bearings, straps, gearboxes, chains etc
- Good attitude is a must, hard worker, not just money motivated! Interested in technical progression
- Experience working in a similar fast paced manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Engineers from any manufacturing background welcome to apply: Food, FMCG, Packaging, recycling, heavy, metal processing, plastics, automotive, Building products etc. Commutable from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Rugby, Coventry.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities