Ecology Officer needed in Oxford £16.25ph ref: 5177933
This role will involve:
- Assess and provide ecological policy and planning advice to the client within required timescales at all stages of the development process for external and Regulation 3 developments and other applications for which the client may be the determining authority. Support representations on biodiversity matters at judicial review, public and planning inquiry, planning committee, public meetings and other consultation events.
- Provide ecological advice to other teams and services, their consultants and contractors in relation to infrastructure and strategic scheme development and the cost effective management of assets under the client’s control.
- Provide ecological advice to the development funding team to secure and spend developer contributions for biodiversity mitigation and enhancement.
- Provide ecological advice to the planning development management team to support the monitoring and enforcement of planning conditions and legal agreements including the delivery of biodiversity net gain.
- Provide ecological advice to support development and review of biodiversity strategy, policies, plans and guidance within OCC and contribute to the development of strategies, policies, plans and guidance by others where this is relevant to the county. Provide ecological inputs to the preparation of biodiversity responses to local, regional and national consultations.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services