Senior Traffic Engineer needed in London £21.65ph ref: 444023
This role will involve:
- To assist in managing and progressing Traffic Management matters within an area based or function based team including lead responsibility within the specialist area for progressing schemes in accordance with the programme agreed with the Principal Engineer.
- To achieve timely, effective traffic engineering outcomes which uphold the client’s Core Values and meet the challenges of Best Value and Comprehensive Performance Assessment.
- To deputise for the Principal Engineer as required on a limited basis.
- To ensure statutory and legal obligations are delivered and communicated in a customer focussed manner, optimising available resources.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities