Cook needed in Cowbridge £12.00ph ref: 444010
This role will involve:
- Prepare, cook and serve a varied diet consisting of nutritious hot and cold meals, desserts, cakes and snacks
- Ensure all meals are of a high quality and attractively presented
- Provide for preferences and needs of individual residents, including special dietary requirements such as diabetic, vegetarian and culturally specific diets
- Liaise with the Resource Centre Manager when planning menus in order to provide a balanced nutritious diet, and making the best use of resources, including available fresh foods
- Communicate with the kitchen and care staff to ensure a consistent and responsive service
- Maintain accurate records as required, in accordance with procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the correct and economical use of provisions and equipment.
- Ensure stock rotation and consider stock levels and good value principles in the process of ordering
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality