We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join an award winning and modern dental practice based in the Wimborne Area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time Position Available (40 hours per week)
- Brilliant rate of £10.54 per hour
- Company pays for GDC registration, BDS and Professional Indemnity
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
- GDC Registration
- SOE/R4 experience is preferred
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing