Pest Control Officer needed in Wakefield £11.50 ph ref:0004 D108 / 1
This role will involve:
- Carry out all tasks allocated on a daily basis in relation to the effective delivery of the pest control service under the direction or supervision of a Pest Control Officer or Team Leader.
- Follow prescribed procedures for the treatment / eradication of rats, mice, cockroaches, bed-bugs, fleas, ants, wasps and other pests in domestic and commercial settings, on land and other environments.
- Assist in the investigation and identification of pest related problems, including surveying land for pest activity and inspecting buildings, drains, sewers and other possible sources of rats and other pests, including the use of smoke tests, cctv, dye-tests or similar techniques.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Valid Driving Licence
- A general awareness of common pest types and their impact on human activity
- Ability to dismantle, clean, repair and otherwise maintain commonly used pest control equipment (sprays, fogging equipment, electronic fly killers etc )
- To be able to safely use air weapons (pistol and rifle) to eradicate pests.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services